enuvo GmbH - a Swiss-based company - operates the service "SurveyHero". Your use of SurveyHero’s platform and services, especially regarding the “email invitation” feature, are subject to this policy.
If you are found to be in violation of this policy then SurveyHero may suspend or terminate your account without notice, at their own discretion. Please note that SurveyHero has the right to change this policy at any time. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date and comply with this policy.
Email Invitation Feature
Part of the SurveyHero platform offers you the ability to send survey email invitations to a list of email recipients defined by you. The sole purpose of this feature is to share a link to an online survey hosted by SurveyHero. Under no circumstances should this feature be used in any way for advertising, spam or sharing of links except the included survey link. Improper or deceptive texts used in the message body and subject line are strictly prohibited and will result in you being in violation of this policy. SurveyHero are under no obligation to deliver any emails on your behalf and can temporarily or permanently block sending emails for you at their own discretion.
Definition of Spam
SurveyHero has a zero-tolerance spam policy. By sending emails via SurveyHero, you not only confirm that your message texts conform to this policy, but also that all email recipients added by you have agreed (opted in), or otherwise validly consented to, receive communications from you, the sender. If no consent was given, then emails sent to these recipients are regarded as unsolicited emails and you may be in violation of this policy.
Other factors that may result in unsolicited emails include but are not limited to:
- The use of “stale” email addresses (Addresses that haven't been sent to in a long time)
- The use of group or email addresses that target more than a single recipient
- The use of third-party, purchased, rented or harvested mailing lists
It is your responsibility as the sender to ensure that the email messages you send via SurveyHero generates zero, or as close as possible to zero, spam complaints. SurveyHero has the right, at any time, to determine that your account has exceeded too many limitations and can temporarily or permanently block sending emails for you as well as in some cases suspend or terminate your account without prior notice.
Some limitations SurveyHero have in place include but are not limited to:
- A hard bounce rate no higher than 5%. A hard bounce is an email message that has been returned to the sender because the recipient's address is invalid. A hard bounce might occur because the domain name doesn't exist or because the recipient is unknown
- SurveyHero allow no more than 0.1% of spam complaints from recipients (i.e. the recipient has “Marked as spam”). That is no more than 1 complaint in 1000 emails sent
- A high amount of your recipients unsubscribing
- Improper or deceptive texts used in the message body and subject line
If you suspect that SurveyHero has been used by someone to send spam, please contact this address immediately email@example.com and the matter will be investigated.